Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My Friends

My friends and I are very close to each other, especially George and Ben. I do a lot of things with my friends. PS - My mom is my best friend! George is my best friend because he likes Legos and he usually tells me times tables. Judson is my golden friend because he likes the same things as I do and we've known each other since Kindergarten in Mrs. T's class. And now we are all in 2nd grade and almost in 3rd grade. Next year I hope I have Mrs. Dickman for my teacher and I hope George is in my class. Right now in my reading class me and my friends are making lighthouses out of toilet paper. We all like to draw too. Kyler is in my class and we sit right in front of each other in the front row. We don't have phones yet because we are only 8. But, my grandparents are about to renew out of their contract for Verizon Wireless and they said that maybe they could get me a service for a phone that I found in one of their drawers. I think I'm going to get Verizon. When I grow up, I am going to let George call future shotgun on my car. My friends are very important to me because if you don't have friends, you don't have nothing.

No comments: