Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Dogs

Dogs, Dogs, Dogs. I have one that is brown and he is ... 2. And, he is a chocolate lab, he likes to be fed all the time, especially when I feed him because I give him extra. He likes to be petted and he has to go pee usually out in the yard. My dad makes me do all that stuff. It's harsh, but I get through it somehow. I don't want to get rid of the dog I have now, but I want to get a Bassett Hound and name him Mr. Tibbs. But, I changed my mind, I want a chihuaha that is going to be named PAPI! He is going to be black and brown for Halloween, he is going to be Houndoom. You have probably heard of Houndoom if you listened to my music. It is on the right, lower-hound corner, you just click P-O-K-E-M-O-N and then you're on the Pokemon song. What was I talking about again? Oh yeah, um - dogs.

No comments: